The Internet is filled with debates about the black water sweeping the world of fitness enthusiasts.
It is claimed to be full of minerals that replenish your body to attain the best condition.
Researchers have proven that black water has more health benefits than regular clear water.
But what is so special about the black water that has become the talk of the Internet? That is something most people want answers for.
Many people are unsure of the actual benefits of this water, and some even suggest that black water isn’t as beneficial as it claims to be.
So, what does Blk water taste like, and what makes it different? Read on to find out.
What is Blk Water?
Blk water, short for Black Water, is black, as the name suggests.
The black color is obtained from the fulvic acid used in its preparation.
It is a zero-calorie drink that will quench your thirst and keep you hydrated for long.
Blk water is made of the following ingredients: Humic acid, fulvic minerals, electrolytes, and spring water.
These ingredients make the water a mineral drink that is rich in nutrients.
With its high pH properties, Blk water neutralizes the acid imbalance you may notice in your body.
It keeps you deeply hydrated, so it is best consumed during workouts.
The mineral-rich properties of black water make it an excellent product to consume with other supplements.
This will enhance the efficacy of your other supplements.
Therefore, one can say that Blk water is an evolution in humanity’s experiments with water.
What Does Blk Water Taste Like?
Blk water is a non-flavored beverage.
However, when you drink it for the first time, it will give a slightly bitter and earthy taste and this is only natural considering the ingredients used in its making.
This black water will taste differently depending on the nature of the water that you usually drink.
If you had been drinking plain water high in pH, you wouldn’t notice much of a difference in the Blk water.
But if the water you usually drink is low in pH, you will find that the water tastes different− a slightly sweeter taste that is not hard to notice.
The taste will not bother you once you drink it a few times.
Blk water is made of all-natural minerals and has no flavor, which is suitable for easy consumption.
The nutrition value of Blk water is slightly different than normal water.
This BPA-free beverage performs astoundingly in nutrition and is also free of sugars and caffeine.
Here are some nutrition facts about Blk water:
- Calories: Like normal drinking water, Blk water has zero calories.
- Carbohydrates: Blk water has 0% of carbohydrates, similar to plain water.
- Fats: Total fat content in Blk water is zero. Water does not usually have fats unless it is added post preparation.
- Protein: Both Blk water and plain water have 0% of protein.
- Sodium: Blk water has 0% sodium content, whereas plain water has 9.5 mg of sodium in a cup (237g).
How is Black Water Different from Regular Water?
The seemingly expensive price tag on the black water is not without reason.
Here are some areas that make blk water different from regular water:
- It heals skin conditions and eliminates toxins from the body. Its antioxidants reduce inflammation and aids in transporting nutrients in the body.
- Electrolytes in Blk water help treat imbalances in the body’s pH levels. This again helps in keeping your body hydrated for a long time.
- Fulvic acid present in the water improves metabolism and boosts the immune system. It also enhances memory and improves overall brain function.
- Blk water is also known to increase energy production and eliminate disease-causing free radicals from your body.
Some things to keep in mind before stocking up on Blk water:
- Blk water is high on the pH scale, meaning it is alkaline. This means that your body could become deficient in necessary minerals (though the water itself contains minerals).
- Regularly drinking Blk water might also lower your stomach acidity to a great extent. This means that your body will no longer be able to kill pathogens and bacteria that enter your system. Regular consumption of alkaline Blk water will reduce the pH of stomach acid and its functions.
Blk water is not intended to cure or treat any medical conditions but can be consumed as a supplement.
It is best when consumed moderately.
Regular use may only cause it to have a negative effect than was intended.
Regardless of the many claims, no one can give a definite commentary on the taste of food products.
The taste is subjective to our preferences.
Hence, it is always best to experience something first-hand than rely on information from a third party.
You can use Blk water to boost your workout routine or use it as a hangover beverage; it is up to you.
Like many other food products, you are in a safe spot if you keep your daily intake in control.